Janet will sign copies of her newly released historical romance, The Bride List, the second in the Great Plains series, Courtships and Carriages, first in the series; Lockets and Lanterns, and Seasons of the Soul on the following dates:
- Saturday, March 11 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m and Sunday, March 12 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. during the 2017 Art and Craft Show, Mid-America Center, One Arena Way, Council Bluffs, Iowa 51501. Anthologies: Bride by Arrangement and A Groom’s Promise.
- Saturday, April 8 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. during the Fifth Annual Habitat for Humanity Boutique, Northwest Hills Church, 9334 Fort Street, Omaha 68134.
- Saturday, April 22 from 10 a.m. to noon book signing at Springfield Memorial Library, 665 Main Street, Springfield, Neb. 68059. Anthologies: Bride by Arrangement and A Groom’s Promise.
- Tuesday, May 23 at 7 p.m. Janet will give a presentation on her Christian books at Bennington Public Library, 15512 Warehouse Street, Bennington, Neb. 68007. She also will wear a historical costume. After talk and discussion, she will sell her Christian romances, The Bride List, second in the Great Plains Series, and Courtships and Carriages, first in the series; standalone romance, Lockets and Lanterns. In addition, she will sell her first book, Seasons of the Soul, which has a spattering of personal accounts about her two autistic sons and is similar to Chicken Soup for the Soul books.
- Wednesday, August 2 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.; Thursday, August 3 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.; Friday, August 4 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. during the Sarpy County Fair. She will sell her books in the Commercial Building at the fairgrounds, Springfield, Neb. 68059.