Janet will sign copies of her clean, Christian, historical romance, including her Feb. 9, 2019, release, The Heiress Comes to Town, the first in the Bonnets and Beaus series.
She also will sign copies of her Great Plains series, When Hearts Rekindle, The Bride List, Courtships and Carriages; as well as Janet’s inspiring-historical romance, Her Husband’s Secret (formerly titled Lockets and Lanterns); and Best of Year book, Seasons of the Soul; on these dates:
- Wednesday, July 31 and Thursday, Aug. 1 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.; Friday, August 2 from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Saturday, August 3 from noon to 10 p.m.; Sunday, August 4 from noon to 4 p.m. inside the Commercial Building during the Sarpy County Fair, Springfield, Neb. 68059.
- Saturday, September 21 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday, September 22 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Fraternal Order of Eagles Building, 600 First Corso, Nebraska City, Neb. 68410 during the Applejack Festival.
- Saturday, October 5 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. during the Red Hat Craft Fair, Ralson Senior Center, Ralston House Apartments, 7301 Q Street, Ralston, Neb. 68127.
- Saturday, October 12 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday, October 13 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. during the 2019 Arts and Crafts Show, Mid-America Center, One Arena Way, Council Bluffs, Iowa 51501.
- Saturday, October 19 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. during the 2019 Harvest Arts and Crafts Boutique, Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, 11204 South 204 Street, Gretna, Neb. 68028.
- Saturday, November 9 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. during the Saint Matthew School Annual Craft Show, 12210 South 36 Street, Bellevue, Neb. 68123.
- Saturday, December 7 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. during the Saint Michael Boutique and Bake Sale, 13232 Blondo Street, Omaha, Neb. 68164.